Indian couples on forum

Let's discuss about the Indian hotwives and husband's... experienced bulls or cpls come ahead and share something interesting
I have one experience with one Indian NRI Cpl age of both is 50 + , Actually they are hesitant in initial stage then wife is not agree for Cuckold directly or nor done before with stranger then Husband and I decided and applied one trick , Body massage then She is ready for body massage after Husband and I have decided to plan in Goa , one day went to Goa and both invited me for Massage but only body no Vagina and boobs touching Later

Husband said I seat next room you can continue with the massage after few minute spent I asked her for only boobs she said ok then after few minute asked for vagina massage She not replied but that time I have off the light and start doing slowly massage on vagina , She not tell me for stop and not do this later I have remove panty and after few minute once she is in orgasm I was done everything ..Husband happily seen from outside.. wife also enjoyed lot..

Back