Impregnated Wives

I, like most cuckolds take it in stride. I know it's nasty but it's part of marking your territory. The first time wife's bull referred to me as a "scrub boy" in her presence it was totally humiliating. Wifey has no problem leaving the stinky mess for me to find and clean. Some guys even like to jizz on my pillow or on the closet-door mirrors. But poop stains still are naughtiest.
Do you see poop stains often?

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
That should be a good reason to let her get pregnant by the same guy ;)

My family is Republican, so they’d absolutely judge harshly. But I don’t care what they want. No matter what I did in life, they were dissatisfied with me, so my partner and I personally just wanna do what makes us (and our future family) happy. My family could either accept us or they don’t. If they don’t, then good riddance.
WTF does being a republican have to do with it? republican is a party, ur a damn human being...u gonna let a party determine ur happiness...geesh!

the last time my wife got pregnant, I literally thought it was not mine. Due to the fact that her and her bull was fucking almost every day a whole year before she got pregnant, all the way through until she gave birth. But that little man came out looking like me lol.
How do you feel whenever you see him and think back to when he was getting pounded inside her belly by a bbc

My wife is pregnant from a black guy from October last year. Breeding parties, so no idea who is the f ather, but he is black and African for sure. We are living this devastating and fantastic experience at the same time. Never been so happy to push our cuckold experience beyond the limits, we would have never imagined to get such level of depravity when we begun lifestyle. But we did and we are fully convinced this is the right way to reach extreme cuckolding, with no taboos and no moral barriers against pleasure. Thanks to superior African sperm, proud to contribute to extinction of white race, we support 100% BNWOView attachment 5923777
Love the idea how your bull ended your bloodline with his

Back