IMAGES TO INTRIGUE YOUR WIFE

Excellent observation.

Speaking ONLY for myself, I prefer more artistic pictures like the ones I included with this post.

Watching a woman giving a guy a BJ isn't high on my erotic visualizations list. But there are some things I find very erotic and, if you really want my attention, include stuff like what I provided in this post.

Again, opinions are like noses, everyone has one, but you now have my opinion.

Donna
View attachment 3742891View attachment 3742892View attachment 3742893View attachment 3742894View attachment 3742895
Beautiful and erotic...thank You !!

Excellent observation.

Speaking ONLY for myself, I prefer more artistic pictures like the ones I included with this post.

Watching a woman giving a guy a BJ isn't high on my erotic visualizations list. But there are some things I find very erotic and, if you really want my attention, include stuff like what I provided in this post.

Donna
View attachment 3742891View attachment 3742892View attachment 3742893View attachment 3742894View attachment 3742895

Donna, I love your posts.

I was thinking about the size shown. I personally didn’t mind the gifs.
But then I’m not a woman who’s getting that stuffed inside her. That was behind my comment

Excellent observation.

Donna
These are very erotic ...
Excellent observation.

Donna
These ae fabulpus phogrpahs ... very wiorthy of your husbands narrative ..
Excellent observation.

Donna
These are hot !!

Back