If you're a white cuck, are you in chastity? Should they be in chastity?

• Locked in chastity!

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Let him loose!

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Yes i am a white cuck with chastity on my tiny cock because my wife deserves the freedom without worrying about my pleasure so i can serve her needs and her wants. I would not feel right without chastity letting my small pemis free

if you want real security have him get a pa
Hah! I thought about it, call me crazy but I kinda like the way his little baby Weiner looks, all like small smooth straight it's so cute!

Besides, he knows I would know if he misbehaved. He even tries his best to obey my no female nudity rule (which includes me too 🤣).

I have been working on and training him for a long time, slowly, bit by bit!

Hah! I thought about it, call me crazy but I kinda like the way his little baby Weiner looks, all like small smooth straight it's so cute!

Besides, he knows I would know if he misbehaved. He even tries his best to obey my no female nudity rule (which includes me too 🤣).

I have been working on and training him for a long time, slowly, bit by bit!
Love that too..lol

Edit: Sry somehow thought the whole thread was in german - @cuckipaar 61 distracted me I guess lol

In my opinion, it's part of the play because it makes it clear who's at the helm here - especially as it subtly emphasizes that the Cuck role is not an option at that moment, but set.

From a practical point of view, I would even see a practical point that almost ensures that Cucki doesn't get soft knees in the end and bails mid-play.
Especially at the beginning, the whole play is such a head thing, the Cuck getting extremely horny without being able to redeem himself until the show is over.
Otherwise the “Post-Nut Clarity” threatens to really nuke the vibe when you suddenly don't think it's so hot anymore that your partner is sitting on another cock rn.

Last edited:
Love that too..lol
Hah that's so nice to hear! It took a while to train him, and he definitely got in trouble and this punished several times early on. But now he covers his eyes if there is nudity on the TV, even if we are around other people 😂

I really do enjoy trading him about the fact that basically anyone in our lives has seen me naked or at least my boobs more recently than he has! His friends, his coworkers, my coworkers, his sisters, my younger brother, my bff's husbands, ....

Hah that's so nice to hear! It took a while to train him, and he definitely got in trouble and this punished several times early on. But now he covers his eyes if there is nudity on the TV, even if we are around other people 😂

I really do enjoy trading him about the fact that basically anyone in our lives has seen me naked or at least my boobs more recently than he has! His friends, his coworkers, my coworkers, his sisters, my younger brother, my bff's husbands, ....
How the coworkers saw your boobs?

How the coworkers saw your boobs?
Well I'm both cases (his coworkers and mine) it always starts the same way, I get kinda tipsy at a work party, and then I start flirting, a hand on their leg or whatever. And then soon enough I end up flashing some guy (I love flashing guys, they are always so happy and excited for surprise boobs).... And then it sort.of goes from there...

Well I'm both cases (his coworkers and mine) it always starts the same way, I get kinda tipsy at a work party, and then I start flirting, a hand on their leg or whatever. And then soon enough I end up flashing some guy (I love flashing guys, they are always so happy and excited for surprise boobs).... And then it sort.of goes from there...
I bet they are happy...you look amazing. So sexy!! Is your husband usually around when you are at parties with his coworkers?

Back