I have been blackmailed being caught looking at black penises while my step mom was here.. now she is forsing me to post all of this and she won’t tell my wife. I am so embarrassed. She said it’s normal for me to jack off to black penises … is it really normal? My wife would lose her mind… I can’t stop looking at big dark oily black penises…. I am not gay but a big black cock is just so masculine I can’t stop staring at them ….

How do I stop masterbating to black cock as a white man ? I love seeing white women with big black cocks. How do I stop thinking about how big and black a black penis is? Ugh.. I am Michael. 27 years old.

View attachment video-output-964C5ED3-8599-4BAF-A59A-5A0E518A4DF7.mov

Last edited:
I have been blackmailed being caught looking at black penises while my step mom was here.. now she is forsing me to post all of this and she won’t tell my wife. I am so embarrassed. She said it’s normal for me to jack off to black penises … is it really normal? My wife would lose her mind… I can’t stop looking at big dark oily black penises…. I am not gay but a big black cock is just so masculine I can’t stop staring at them ….

How do I stop masterbating to black cock as a white man ? I love seeing white women with big black cocks. How do I stop thinking about how big and black a black penis is? Ugh.. I am Michael. 27 years old.
Offer to view the material with your step mom so you both can talk about why it turns you on.

I think you're Gay too, or want to be. I have Gay feelings too but only toward Black Men. Their cocks are so big and beautiful it is impossible not to be impressed and aroused. Some of those Black Men in your short film look like they could out perform a stud racehorse as a champion breeder. Just admit to yourself why you want to be Gay for those glorious Black Cocks and surrender to Black breeding.

View attachment 7340760
Well that sucks for you just take it like how it is at the end of the day. you like black dick and own up to it

You don't

View attachment 7340760

View attachment 7340760
You don't... You commit to worshipping thick alpha male black throbbing cocks. I love looking at them too 😍 it makes me feel submissive.

I think you're Gay too, or want to be. I have Gay feelings too but only toward Black Men. Their cocks are so big and beautiful it is impossible not to be impressed and aroused. Some of those Black Men in your short film look like they could out perform a stud racehorse as a champion breeder. Just admit to yourself why you want to be Gay for those glorious Black Cocks and surrender to Black breeding.
I finally admitted to my being gay to my sister

Attachments

• 1000000060.jpg
    1000000060.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 15
Back