I love leaving a club with a black guy!

Do any other girls enjoy the look on the white guys faces and buzz of leaving a club with a black hunk
I'm not so sure it's the white guys, but I love to be in public in the company of black men. Certainly, my first time was when my then bull took me to a black club and 2 more black guys joined us. We later walked like 2 blocks down the main street to his car. Being the object of desire by 3 good looking black men who you know will end up banging me was a real push in adrenaline and self-esteem. That adds a lot to the effect of seeing other people on the street having exactly the same thoughts about us. Until half a year ago, I only met some black guys in a hotel and sat and chatted with them in the cafe enjoying the glance of the bartender, hotel staff, and other guests. That's extremely exciting. As much as what happened later.

Oh This a very hot thing to do!.. White Guys & Black Women give you that look. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON THERE!.. They know but still give you that look.. Something similar to this is the following.. while the husband and wife are waiting for you at say a hotel bar or a bar in general she has very little interaction with the husband but people can clearly see that they are together. I show up and she can't keep her hands off me!.. OMG.. The look is priceless!!

Oh This a very hot thing to do!.. White Guys & Black Women give you that look. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON THERE!.. They know but still give you that look.. Something similar to this is the following.. while the husband and wife are waiting for you at say a hotel bar or a bar in general she has very little interaction with the husband but people can clearly see that they are together. I show up and she can't keep her hands off me!.. OMG.. The look is priceless!!
the first black guy my wife had was one she met at a local club in our small city. They danced and eventually went out and fucked in my van in the parking garage and then came back in and danced some more. I watched from a distance while the van rocked but a group of young women stopped and watched as well for a bit. She picked a few men up at this club and it was intense because I wondered how many people knew. Once she was dancing with a young guy and i could hear his friends talking about how she was going to fuck him. Eventually it was his cum that I cleaned from her. It was much easier when I started finding men online but a cuckold husband has to do what he has to do

Before Covid, Nellie would go to hotel bars for pickups for an ego bump or just because she was horny. If there was a black guy near, she homed in on him and eventually they would start kissing and fondling and then leave to go to his room with everyone knowing she was about to get fucked properly. I was sitting nearby watching discreetly. If I was sitting near someone, I would point them out to him and tell him I bet she was going to enjoy her evening. So damn special to watch and knowing everyone else is also.

That look... you can read their minds..”oh what a slut”... if they really knew how slutty they’d be 😯

Back