I love leaving a club with a black guy!

Used to date someone who loved stranger role play...and she'd go to bars dressed up really sexy type of work outfits specifically to bars at happy hour with a lot of white men and latino men (miami life) ...and have me walk up on her after a few other guys hitting on her and failing and all of a sudden black guy walks up whispers a few things into her ear and we walk out together....extra fun to me because I know they are hating on us both and they know what is going to happen.

Actually I DO remember this one time, having breakfast the next day with a 'friend', he's sitting at the table while I get up to go pay and wash my hands and this like older black man comes up to him and shakes his hand?? And tells him congrats 🤣🤣😂😂 we were fucking laughing and laughing til is tarred blowing him on the drive back 🤷‍♀️🤣

we will talk situations out, my favorite is going to the club wearing something skimpy and being surrounded and groped by a group of friends.

skimpy underwear + no bra and / or see thru top.

booth in darkness or secluded to sit on laps n secretly have penetration or my hubbies favorite, go back to VIP room.

i would love this top with a corset + skirt

edit: while this isnt me, im told body type is the same. =]

ril4ezckb1341.jpg

Last edited:
We love to go to a bar as a couple. Spend some time there and then have her bull show up. We'll have a ******* together and during the course of our conversation, the wife will slowly move closer to him. By the time we leave, she'll be holding his hand with me following them. Love the public display of that.

Back