I love cheating women.

Lucianbbc

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I don't know why.I love fucking women who have a boyfriend. I love fucking them in private and the sneaky text they send to me. I love making them orgasam like crazy and then going back to there bf who is unaware of it. I also love bucks. Who wanna see me fuck there wife's, after there wife gets deep and sloppy on my dick and kiss there cuck. I love telling there cuck to come close and see how I make them move shake scream and have them excited to suck and ride dick. I don't know why but girls with a bf or husband have the best pussy. Anyway here some sneaky messages from some cheaters back before I moved to nycScreenshot_20231116_185340_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20231116_185257_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20231116_185340_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20231116_185257_WhatsApp.jpg

Imagine having you as a disrespectful roomate. And my gf lives with me. You knew I was beta and my girl is a freak. She making me wait til marriage to fuck. Would you walk around our apartment naked to entice my gf Lucianbbc?

I don't know why.I love fucking women who have a boyfriend. I love fucking them in private and the sneaky text they send to me. I love making them orgasam like crazy and then going back to there bf who is unaware of it. I also love bucks. Who wanna see me fuck there wife's, after there wife gets deep and sloppy on my dick and kiss there cuck. I love telling there cuck to come close and see how I make them move shake scream and have them excited to suck and ride dick. I don't know why but girls with a bf or husband have the best pussy. Anyway here some sneaky messages from some cheaters back before I moved to nycView attachment 7194578View attachment 7194579View attachment 7194578View attachment 7194579
That’s the messages only a black bull gets

Imagine having you as a disrespectful roomate. And my gf lives with me. You knew I was beta and my girl is a freak. She making me wait til marriage to fuck. Would you walk around our apartment naked to entice my gf Lucianbbc?
Without question. I would do more than that. By the end of the week I would have her begging me to fuck her. And not only that we would do it on your bed to

I don't know why.I love fucking women who have a boyfriend. I love fucking them in private and the sneaky text they send to me. I love making them orgasam like crazy and then going back to there bf who is unaware of it. I also love bucks. Who wanna see me fuck there wife's, after there wife gets deep and sloppy on my dick and kiss there cuck. I love telling there cuck to come close and see how I make them move shake scream and have them excited to suck and ride dick. I don't know why but girls with a bf or husband have the best pussy. Anyway here some sneaky messages from some cheaters back before I moved to nycView attachment 7194578View attachment 7194579View attachment 7194578View attachment 7194579
Very sexy

Without question. I would do more than that. By the end of the week I would have her begging me to fuck her. And not only that we would do it on your bed to
I would weakly ask you to wear clothes because my gf mentioned your fat ass dick. I would tell you that your dick soft is bigger than mine hard. You dismiss me by hocking a huge boogie in my face- I do not do ******* and you laugh in my face.

I sometimes feel terrible when the wife sneaks out on her husband to see me because i know how some men can be about their wife but it's also not my relationship so if you wanna come climb on my table then it's perfectly fine with me

I’m willing to bet my ex wife had messages like this with the black guy she cheated with for several years. Didn’t find out till the divorce (for other issues).

Would love to catch my wife cheating, imagine coming home to see her riding her secret bull, straddling him in my bed as she looks over her shoulder at me. My face revealing conflicted shock and attraction, her face, a reflection of lust and apathy, she doesn't really care that she has been caught. Her Bull laughs and she smiles apologetically as they resume fucking right in front of me!

Would love to catch my wife cheating, imagine coming home to see her riding her secret bull, straddling him in my bed as she looks over her shoulder at me. My face revealing conflicted shock and attraction, her face, a reflection of lust and apathy, she doesn't really care that she has been caught. Her Bull laughs and she smiles apologetically as they resume fucking right in front of me!
That's so sexy

well that means that neither them nor you will ever find a strong relationship with your partner.
This is just sex, nothing more

Good lucky girls!

I low key enjoy sneaking around with a married female who not getting fucked right at home. Ngl, FOR ME (no judgement on audience memebers activities), it's morally fucked up to be a knowing participant in a cheating situation.. esp because I have been cheated on in the past. I suppose my justification is that it's just a good time, nothing more, nothing less. As long as neither party catches feels, and we dont get caught, it's all good... I guess 🤷‍♂️

Back