I’m desperate for a girlfriend and will support her even if she cheats

I’m a 28 yr old 5’5 white male with a 3 inch penis. I’ve had zero luck with women and am desperate at this point. I’m willing to do anything to be able to date a woman, even if it means they constantly cheat on me.

I’ll support their lavish lifestyles and get them anyhting they want. If they choose to be sneaky i’ll look the other way and act as if i’m clueless so that my girl won’t leave me. If she wants me to know she cheats, i’ll do my best to put up with jt and act that i’m fine with everything as long as she’s happy. Even if she wants to humiliate me like making me kiss her cummy mouth or raising moxies babies, i’ll act as if I don’t know better and do anything for her.

She could even try to gaslight me and say that cum has protein and will make me taller, or that the sex she’s having with other men is just practice and not really cheating, or that the guys who groped her were doctors and just checking her vitals, or that the baby were having from another guy is just a practice baby and that i should be grateful

I believe all women deserve the very best and should be worshipped and I will gladly give her my life savings as long as I can call her my wife

You will find women like that everywhere. Just like the earlier comment said A lot of guys spend a lot of energy trying to find women who aren't like that.

Don’t bother with conservative women you could take home to mom. Go for the one who is covered in tats, drinks a lot and dabbles in *******. I’ve tried converting a good girl and it’s a lot of work. The typical slut will think she died and went to heaven when you tell her you will compensate her to get with other guys.

You are leaving your twenties, I think it will only become harder to find a woman. I would try finding someone by putting yourself in social settings. Cooking classes, evening schools, try hobbies that facilitate interaction, go to clubs... I'm at uni so I meet people constantly by doing activities. You could try dating apps too, I know they aren't great but I know some friends that eventually were able to find someone good..

Try to find something without focusing on cuckolding. Cuckolding is also very important to me, but if I didn't have my girlfriend now, I would never see cuckolding as the primary objective when trying to date. I think getting a life partner is the most important, sex life should be second. That is my advice at least

I’m a 28 yr old 5’5 white male with a 3 inch penis. I’ve had zero luck with women and am desperate at this point. I’m willing to do anything to be able to date a woman, even if it means they constantly cheat on me.

I’ll support their lavish lifestyles and get them anyhting they want. If they choose to be sneaky i’ll look the other way and act as if i’m clueless so that my girl won’t leave me. If she wants me to know she cheats, i’ll do my best to put up with jt and act that i’m fine with everything as long as she’s happy. Even if she wants to humiliate me like making me kiss her cummy mouth or raising moxies babies, i’ll act as if I don’t know better and do anything for her.

She could even try to gaslight me and say that cum has protein and will make me taller, or that the sex she’s having with other men is just practice and not really cheating, or that the guys who groped her were doctors and just checking her vitals, or that the baby were having from another guy is just a practice baby and that i should be grateful

I believe all women deserve the very best and should be worshipped and I will gladly give her my life savings as long as I can call her my wife
Well you tell her that she doesn't have to cheat! You tell her how hot the idea of her being with other guys or black men right in front of you or not is a huge turn on or fantasy of yours!

Always be open and honest and that's what you'll get in return!

Dude. Just become a sugar daddy. Find a girl That will accept a fee for being your GF. She will likely not be exclusive but you know that going in. Done make it emotional. But don’t accept someone cheating on you

Back