Husband servicing the bull

This is pretty taboo but I love to watch my husband prepare my bull by giving him oral sex and acting as a fluffier for my bull. My husband will also clean the bull after. Sometimes my bull ejaculates a final time in my husbands mouth during the cleaning.
Not sure if it is "taboo" but should have been placed in the "Bisexual" section - just sayin'

I too love watching
Do you also share dick with your hubby in a double BJ? - Not exactly my cup of tea but i am intrigued.
i have seen a clip with Amber Blank and her man doing that with a Black guy's dick and i thought, wow what a nice alternative way of sharing! if you're into that. i mean, a hubby and wife sharing same interests and living them out in that way together can be a great bonding experience, does it?

This hubby loves getting guys ready for her pussy. Sometimes alone sometimes Mrs joins in the oral preparations. Have never had a bull finish in my mouth just get them nice and hard and ready for her pussy or ass. Then I clean up and get him ready for another load. Just need more willing bbc's to take advantage of my mouth.

I usually service our bull when my wife is not around or traveling for work. Our bull (Michael) needs to ejac at least once a day and I always make myself available to him. I don't mind it, he tastes good and he usually takes about 15 mins to cum. I mostly listen to my wife and Michael make love without me in the room. I listen for him to finish (he is vocal) and then I bring water, a fresh towel and snacks when they are settling into bed after sex. Once they settle in, I go to bed.

I usually service our bull when my wife is not around or traveling for work. Our bull (Michael) needs to ejac at least once a day and I always make myself available to him. I don't mind it, he tastes good and he usually takes about 15 mins to cum. I mostly listen to my wife and Michael make love without me in the room. I listen for him to finish (he is vocal) and then I bring water, a fresh towel and snacks when they are settling into bed after sex. Once they settle in, I go to bed.
I texted our Bull and offered my services to him , no talk just a dump and go if he wanted . He didn't . I have never sucked a bull to completion but was called upon to fluff .. My Lady openly loves that .

Eventually, he will come around.
His answer was he would never . I do feel a male . If he is horny enough and has the opportunity will go for it but I doubt he will . I consider myself a mental masochist . I Insist I am not gay or bi but submissive to my Lady & Love and as stated a mental masochist , My mind wonders about the feelings I would have , especially if it was more than once . I know I would enjoy serving and I also know that It would turn me on later on ...I would be very uncomfortable and paranoid during . I don't know if people like me get this I do know it's complicated .

His answer was he would never . I do feel a male . If he is horny enough and has the opportunity will go for it but I doubt he will . I consider myself a mental masochist . I Insist I am not gay or bi but submissive to my Lady & Love and as stated a mental masochist , My mind wonders about the feelings I would have , especially if it was more than once . I know I would enjoy serving and I also know that It would turn me on later on ...I would be very uncomfortable and paranoid during . I don't know if people like me get this I do know it's complicated .
It is complicated. But its not gay or bi. Its respect.

Back