Humiliation, what is it?

Can anyone explain what their understanding or perception of humiliation is? I'm wondering how can anyone feel humiliated when they have accepted that they have either a small penis or low sexual performance ability to the disappointment of their partner, and they enjoy seeing or knowing that she is being pleased by a "bull" and they happily masturbate to that idea or knowledge?

Can anyone explain what their understanding or perception of humiliation is? I'm wondering how can anyone feel humiliated when they have accepted that they have either a small penis or low sexual performance ability to the disappointment of their partner, and they enjoy seeing or knowing that she is being pleased by a "bull" and they happily masturbate to that idea or knowledge?
I agree. Is it really humiliation if it is something you enjoy and continue to do?

For me the humiliation comes in watching the satisfying sex that my wife receives at the hands and equipment of a REAL MAN. I do accept that I have a very, very tiny little boy's penis and therefore need to be completely feminized. Thus I need to be there wearing my pretty panties, bra, dress and heels watching a REAL MAN satisfy my wife as I know that I am completely incapable of!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240808_144123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240808_144123_Chrome.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240724_134932_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20240724_134932_Maps.jpg
    623.6 KB · Views: 3
For me its not so much about humiliation because as you said its something I accept so its not actually humiliating. For me its about the degrading. The being denied sex. Being ****** to be pussy free. to be degraded by only allowing me to eat pussy thats filled with another mans cum. being degraded for a small cock and being called names like calling me a faggot while Im sucking a cock is a turn on. so I guess in short its not about humiliation but more so the being degraded.

I've argued this several times .. It is not humiliation if your in enjoyment ... I have felt humiliation at times ... You cannot plan it ... it just happens ...it is a feeling .. If It made me hot and was true humiliation it usually was the memory the next day after . I can recall moments I felt humiliated to orchestrate it doesn't seem possible to me .. You can feel it or you may not .

Back