HUGE BLACK COCK PICS

I envy my ex like crazy when I see the root of my athletic young buddy's beautiful cock contracting as potently and purposefully as that when he finally ejaculates in her at the finish of a long and sweaty super-powerful bareback fuck with me lying beside them on our bed.

Gotta love that shapely cockhead and those shapely overloaded balls in their hairless ballsac on display above too. What a gorgeous stud---so like my buddy.

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

That looks so nice with all that beautiful ridge

That looks so nice with all that beautiful ridge
Yeah, doesn't it just!!!

That fantastically beautiful cock is a live-ringer for my young black buddy's.

I love the way when he takes aim to penetrate my lusting wife with it at the beginning of a bareback fuck, its perfectly-sculpted head with its huge upstanding ridge suddenly slips menacingly from the opening of his long clasping foreskin, then so lovingly, slowly and tantalizingly parts her pouting love-lips, then very gradually stretches her visibly slippery still-petite pathetically demure but irresistibly inviting vaginal rim, then with his first full thrust into her, slips relentlessly forward into her love-sheath, his bloated cockhead looking for all the World like a huge domed button being ****** into a way too-tight button-hole.

To top it off, when I'm lustfully fluffing my buddy for my excited wife and it's my tightly pursed mouth that's being urgingly penetrated by his beautiful pre-cum-drooling cockhead with its gaping cum-slit and superbly upstanding flange that I'm tonguing like crazy, it's absolutely heavenly and thrills me to my sexual core.

While he's fucking my face and I'm savouring the manly musky scent of his pubic hair and amazing erection, tasting his delicious pre-cum, and vividly imagining the beautiful drama of the upcoming super-slow initial vaginal penetration of my beautifully horny wife, I become dizzy with desire. It gives me a hard-on, gets my heart pounding fit to burst from my chest and makes me almost insanely jealous for my buddy and gets me wanting him to fuck me instead of her.

After all, he was my lover for 2 years before he became her's.

Last edited:
Yeah, doesn't it just!!!

That fantastically beautiful cock is a live-ringer for my young black buddy's.

I love the way when he takes aim to penetrate my lusting wife with it at the beginning of a bareback fuck, its perfectly-sculpted head with its huge upstanding ridge suddenly slips menacingly from the opening of his long clasping foreskin, then so lovingly, slowly and tantalizingly parts her pouting love-lips, stretches her visibly slippery still-petite pathetically demure but warmly inviting vaginal rim, then with his first full thrust into her, slips relentlessly forward into her love-sheath, his bloated cockhead looking for all the World like a huge domed button being ****** into a way too-tight button-hole.

To top it off, when I'm lustfully fluffing my buddy for my excited wife and it's my tightly pursed mouth that's being urgingly penetrated by his beautiful pre-cum-drooling cockhead with its gaping cum-slit and superbly upstanding flange that I'm tonguing like crazy, it's absolutely heavenly.

While he's fucking my face and I'm savouring the manly musky scent of his pubic hair and amazing erection and tasting his delicious pre-cum, and thinking about the beautiful drama of the upcoming super-slow initial vaginal penetration of my beautifully horny wife, I become dizzy with desire. It gives me a hard-on, gets my heart pounding fit to burst from my chest and makes me almost insanely jealous for him, and gets me wanting him to fuck me instead of her.

After all, he was my lover for 2 years before he became her's.
This is very hot

Back