HUBBY'S LEFT FOR WORK

Do you worry that your wife is doing other men while you're at work?

• Yes

Votes: 318 26.4%
  • No

Votes: 794 65.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 94 7.8%

• Total voters
tumblr_okvws0rf2P1v6nndho1_1280.jpg
Lucky little slut

Early in our marriage, my wife would take me to work. On Fridays, she had the day to do her weekly paper work at home. I found out that she was spending that day with a lover. I caught her with him when a friend droppedme off early one day. She told me that she didn't know a man could have a cock that big when she first saw it. After that, I could not concentrate on work on Friday's. I could not get the image of the two of them out of my mind.
My wife did the same thing we only had one vehicle and this one time she was all dressed up nice and said she was looking for a job and I found out later on she said she got bent over about 6 times that day

My wife did the same thing we only had one vehicle and this one time she was all dressed up nice and said she was looking for a job and I found out later on she said she got bent over about 6 times that day
Hell,,,I had a job, and I made good use of the break room or the walk in freezer on more than one occasion. If I got off early and had time till the next bus came, less than a hundred yards away (in the same parking lot actually), was an adult video store with glory holes, I could knock off a couple of quick cocks, or if it was a goody, get a nice load to bring home to hubby. Life is totally different once you’ve been liberated!

Back