How was your first bbc

My first time was an amazing, I had refused to entertain my husbands desire to have sex with a black guy for many years. Then at a friends party ( she’s black from the Caribbean) I danced with her uncle. While dancing he held me tight to him and I could feel his throbbing cock against my pubic area. It felt so good very large and hard. We were asked to give him a lift after the party. We took him home and went in the subject turned sexual, with him saying he had never seen a white women's pussy and would I show him mine, my husband said I had never seen a black penis in the flesh so maybe if he showed us his black cock I would show him my pussy, he dropped his trousers and pants and god what a sight his black cock was stood in all its proud glory twice the size of my husbands. He then said It was my turn to show him my pussy . I lifted my dress pulling my thong to one side showing my pussy , he said take your thong off and open your legs so I can see your pussy . I did as he he asked he moved in front of me took my hand placing it on his cock I automatically started stroking it. He put his hand on my pussy slipping a finger into my vagina, I was now telling him to fuck me , as he moved between my thighs I guided his cock to my vagina god it felt amazing with his cock head slowly penetrating stretching me giving me my first ever
vaginal orgasm, he was very gentle allowing me to adjust to his size then we started a rhythm I had never experienced a fucking like it , my husband was masturbating watching as his black cock fucked me listening to me telling him how good his cock felt and to fuck his cum into my cunt , him saying how good my tight white married cunt felt then he grunted and started ejaculating his seed deep in my cunt .
that was the start of our path into cuckolding lifestyle.

Last edited:
EXACTLY what I needed! After getting divorced, I was at a multi-day professional conference in Chicago and met him at the bar at my hotel. We spent DAYS in bed, switching between his room and mine so the housekeeping could do the rooms. I never looked back at white guys after that.
Fucking hot

My first time was an amazing, I had refused to entertain my husbands desire to have sex with a black guy for many years. Then at a friends party ( she’s black from the Caribbean) I danced with her uncle. While dancing he held me tight to him and I could feel his throbbing cock against my pubic area. It felt so good very large and hard. We were asked to give him a lift after the party. We took him home and went in the subject turned sexual, with him saying he had never seen a white women's pussy and would I show him mine, my husband said I had never seen a black penis in the flesh so maybe if he showed us his black cock I would show him my pussy, he dropped his trousers and pants and god what a sight his black cock was stood in all its proud glory twice the size of my husbands. He then said It was my turn to show him my pussy . I lifted my dress pulling my thong to one side showing my pussy , he said take your thong off and open your legs so I can see your pussy . I did as he he asked he moved in front of me took my hand placing it on his cock I automatically started stroking it. He put his hand on my pussy slipping a finger into my vagina, I was now telling him to fuck me , as he moved between my thighs I guided his cock to my vagina god it felt amazing with his cock head slowly penetrating stretching me giving me my first ever
vaginal orgasm, he was very gentle allowing me to adjust to his size then we started a rhythm I had never experienced a fucking like it , my husband was masturbating watching as his black cock fucked me listening to me telling him how good his cock felt and to fuck his cum into my cunt , him saying how good my tight white married cunt felt then he grunted and started ejaculating his seed deep in my cunt .
that was the start of our path into cuckolding lifestyle.
Fucking hot!

Honestly? An assault in college. But my husband was obsessed with hearing about it, and I guess it's what led indirectly to me agreeing to explore things with him involved. Years later, I feel like maybe everything is meant to happen if you're going to really learn who you are.
I hate to hear that anyone was assaulted, I sincerely empathize with you. I hope you have healed and overcome that trauma

I was an emotional wreck, cheating on hubby for first time with a younger black gentleman, who just seduced me and took me to sexual heights I had only experienced once or twice before. And the fact that he found me attractive for being almost 30 years older than he, was an enormous boost to my Ego
That's 🔥🥵

Back