How to impose boundaries in the BNWO with my owner?

slutty_siren

Couple
Real Person
From
MD, US
It's been almost a year and a half since I legitimately entered my BNWO relationship with my Master Louis. Things were amazing: his 11" uncut cock and his mind and dominance completely changed my life. From a sexless marriage to one in which I'm satisfied more than three times a day. While he wasn't the best fit in the house because of my husband and sun, things were a fantasy made reality.

However, while I'm very submissive and passive, and let him do whatever he wants as long as he comes home at night. I'm can't help but have mixed feelings of his advances on my girls. There's jealousy, but also a kind of anger. I want to bring this up but he usually punishes me if I complain, That was our agreement, and except for in this instance, I'm perfectly okay with it. So my question is how do I talk to him about this without losing him?

I would appreciate any other active members of the BNWO, in families, for advice, etc.

Short answer is the family dynamic and restrictions should have been discussed prior to committing to the relationship

That what he says, and it’s what I’m doing but jealousy is a thing
Then you can discuss and redefine the dynamics and limits of your family to understand is long term goals for you and your family. I don't understand the reason for jealously if he is with you longterm

Back