How Straight whiteboys get converted

View attachment 561111 That's exactly what happened to me...I'm very very very freaking straight and sometimes I start thinking about trying New things...exactly like this pic...and maybe letting him put his cock into my mouth for just few seconds...I don't really freaking know why...
Exauae it is food and in that position, you get to clean both

Hi! Cali! Yes! And I was wondering if I could get yalls opinion..so me and my wife got a bbc dildo recently like3 months ago give or take..but within the last month and half we only been using it for oral..she tends to suck it and jerk it off which is a lil new and thought it was kinda funny considering it’s a toy! But she does suck is and I feel like it’s more just to turn me on rather than her wanting the real thing? I’ve complimented her while she does it and whispered into her ear and always get the “oh yeah ☺️” answer lol any tips or anything I can do to go forward?

At the time that you started pegging your husband, did you have a plan in mind that pegging was the first step, or did it happen organically? I think that the way my wife and I started was at least somewhat unique. Never heard anyone else start the way we did.
His prev gf before me pegged him. He brought it up one time in one of our 'get to know each other" games when we were dating. I went for it and pegged him. I, being the weirdo I am, could not stop giggling with that cock strapped to me.

What took it to the next step was me straddling his face after I got home from some fun. Also, when I asked him to make me cum after my bbc fun and he was there. He has a talented tongue!!!!

The funny thing is we did not get an ejaculating strapon until after he had been with a real guy. I was just his biggest cheerleader when it came to him doing guys.

His prev gf before me pegged him. He brought it up one time in one of our 'get to know each other" games when we were dating. I went for it and pegged him. I, being the weirdo I am, could not stop giggling with that cock strapped to me.

What took it to the next step was me straddling his face after I got home from some fun. Also, when I asked him to make me cum after my bbc fun and he was there. He has a talented tongue!!!!

The funny thing is we did not get an ejaculating strapon until after he had been with a real guy. I was just his biggest cheerleader when it came to him doing guys.
Right after fucking your bbc? No washing it, nothing? :p

Back