How Often do you Fantasise About Your Wife?

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

At least daily and chat with Black Bulls on taking her.

Do any of you ever fantasize about your wife coming to tell you that she has suddenly fall in love with her lover?

Whe talk a lot about what can happen in the future. She admit she would love to tell me she had sex with another man and whe both know how horny it's making me. But telling me she fall in love is what she's affraid for and dont want to happen. Tht's not what I want to but Whe bot realise is t a danger that's ther once whe go for a cuckold relation.

The next weekend I asked if she was going to the bar again with her friends and to my pleasure she did , I explained to her I wasn't mad about what she did and it was okay if it happens again
To my pleasure she got home late again she again confessed to seeing the same guy, as she explained her brief encounter with him I was taking her clothes off and could tell she was on fire.

Most husbands envision their wives often taking on a black lover behind their back. They often flirt with the notion that their wife is out cheating, and hoping it's with a black man, than any other. But that's the fantasy.

I'd like to know how often any of you harbour such fantasies regarding your wife, whether she's already cucking you or not, do you often imagine what she's doing at home while you're off to work, or if she's chatting with someone on the phone when you aren't looking?

I would like to have him as a marriage counselor !

How would you respond if your wife got kidnapped by a Black Dom, and he demands breeding her, but in your presence, whether you consent to it or not.

d6c546_118d869a01c04708a12383d3f4bac7d3_mv2.png.jpgd6c546_824d4f7052b54f58bb672379f420ec7d_mv2.png.jpg

Back