How often do white boys jack to interracial?

Orgasms increase from interracial sex or viewing

• 200% increase

Votes: 2,506 90.2%
  • 25% increase

Votes: 190 6.8%
  • Other. Explain.

Votes: 83 3.0%

• Total voters
How often? That depends on how much free time I have. I guess the answer is: "As often as possible."
I find even if I have a whole weekend free I can't spend it all wanking unfortunately. There's a biological inconvenience called the refractory period. I know some of you guys can edge for hours but I guess I'm not that skilled at it.

jon4.jpg

If I have to be honest...
I have a relatively big cock for a white boy and had/have a lot of sex with a lot of white girls (also a few black ones!), but seeing a hot white slut get fucked by 1 (..or more) BBC let me be really horny. and the best way to jerk off to it ^^
whether the orgasm is better... it's definitely more fun to see these (our) whores like that...

View attachment 7261345

If I have to be honest...
I have a relatively big cock for a white boy and had/have a lot of sex with a lot of white girls (also a few black ones!), but seeing a hot white slut get fucked by 1 (..or more) BBC let me be really horny. and the best way to jerk off to it ^^
whether the orgasm is better... it's definitely more fun to see these (our) whores like that...
And of course the best part is seeing how these fat cocks destroy their tight (& young) asses!!
..although I have to say that some of these sluts I know have their pussies much tighter than their assholes ^^ ;)

Back