How many women get turned on watching their hubbies suck dick?

My husband sucking a cock drives me wild. The first time he did it, he was watching me in bed with a beautiful black guy we met on vacation in the Caribbean. I was fucking the guy (reverse cowgirl) and Marc was sitting at the end of the bed stroking his extremely hard cock. The black guy was very thick and 9-plus. A great lover. Anyway, I told Marc to lick my clit, which he had done before. When his face was between my legs, the black cock slipped out as I was about to cum. I told Marc to lick my juice off my lover and put his cock back in me. Marc couldn’t help himself. He took the cock in his mouth for a few strokes before he put it back in. It was so sensual. I loved the sight of a black dick in my husband’s mouth. Since then, I’ve encouraged Marc to suck my lovers’ cocks. I can only imagine what it’ll be like when I watch him get fucked as I watch and play with myself.
You said you can't wait to see ure hubby fucked by a black guy wud it make you as horny watching ure hubby fuck the black guy ?

Those are the best type of couples...where the hubby and wife crave deeply Black cock...
I couldn't have said it better. Both my husband and I get cock ******* over BBC. When I was fucking him this weekend and about to orgasm, he raised his voice and asked me if I love BIG BLACK COCK!!! The thought hit me so hard I yelled out, "Yes, I love big black cock, I need big black cocks fucking me -- I love big black cocks like you do -- I need to share a big black cock with you. I want to see you get fucked in your nice round ass by a 10" big black cock that you crave!!!". And boy did that make me cum!

I think for many guys, saying something "WILL happen" or "You need to do............" takes them past that "hesitation" part of doing something bi. I know for my husbands first time taking a guy, I had to tell him it will happen on Friday when we meet up. He was very unsure at that point if he wanted to. Everyone is different on what kind of encouragement they need.

Once they guy is past that point of if he wants to do it by you telling him it's going to happen, the when is much easier to deal with.
🎯🎯🎯

My husband sucking a cock drives me wild. The first time he did it, he was watching me in bed with a beautiful black guy we met on vacation in the Caribbean. I was fucking the guy (reverse cowgirl) and Marc was sitting at the end of the bed stroking his extremely hard cock. The black guy was very thick and 9-plus. A great lover. Anyway, I told Marc to lick my clit, which he had done before. When his face was between my legs, the black cock slipped out as I was about to cum. I told Marc to lick my juice off my lover and put his cock back in me. Marc couldn’t help himself. He took the cock in his mouth for a few strokes before he put it back in. It was so sensual. I loved the sight of a black dick in my husband’s mouth. Since then, I’ve encouraged Marc to suck my lovers’ cocks. I can only imagine what it’ll be like when I watch him get fucked as I watch and play with myself.
That is so fucking beautiful and fucking hot. The way cuckolding lifestyle should be like.

I couldn't have said it better. Both my husband and I get cock ******* over BBC. When I was fucking him this weekend and about to orgasm, he raised his voice and asked me if I love BIG BLACK COCK!!! The thought hit me so hard I yelled out, "Yes, I love big black cock, I need big black cocks fucking me -- I love big black cocks like you do -- I need to share a big black cock with you. I want to see you get fucked in your nice round ass by a 10" big black cock that you crave!!!". And boy did that make me cum!
My wife insists on directing the conversation and she is consistently mentioning that a BBC is pushing its way into and fucking my ass as I’m fucking her. Then his pounding my ass is driving me into her. It makes me cum every time.

Both my ex gf and my ex wife have lately admitted they loved to watch me sucking black cocks and that I was / am a better cocksucker than they.
I feel like that’s often the case with AMAB people. My partner doesn’t suck their bulls cuz their mouth is small, so they’ve made that my job cuz I can deepthroat really well lol

My wife insists on directing the conversation and she is consistently mentioning that a BBC is pushing its way into and fucking my ass as I’m fucking her. Then his pounding my ass is driving me into her. It makes me cum every time.
Yeah, but are you up for that???
Or maybe one of her gf with a strapon getting behind you as you are fucking her???

Yeah, but are you up for that???
Or maybe one of her gf with a strapon getting behind you as you are fucking her???
She has had me sit the BBC dildo on the bed then lower myself onto it until it’s balls deep and my feet are off the floor. Then she told my to lie back then she climbed on top of me and started riding my hard dick. She was riding me hard enough to make a bounce motion so I was getting movement from the dildo in me.

She has had me sit the BBC dildo on the bed then lower myself onto it until it’s balls deep and my feet are off the floor. Then she told my to lie back then she climbed on top of me and started riding my hard dick. She was riding me hard enough to make a bounce motion so I was getting movement from the dildo in me.
Sounds amazing. It’s best when you have someone holding the dildo inside you so when you cum and bear down it, your body can’t push it out. Makes your orgasm so intense

Back