How many woman are fertile and not on birth control

I am fertile and I do not always take precautions, No birth control and rarely condoms....that's more of the man's choice in my opinion. As well as my husband is clipped. I think it's hot and a huge turn on for pregnancy risk play, but I'm not sure I'm in the phase of my life to want to be a new mom again.
well nature & instincts will often decide when you're not pre-emptive.
so let me know when you're late. ;)

That's good..... So you'll consider that option
I've definitely thought that, my boyfriend and I could just say he's infertile and we'll use sperm donation from a clinic, I have informed myself, where I live (Texas) the matter is completely anonymous, they do not even tell you what race the sperm is they are giving you is, they only assure you that it is a healthy man's sperm, so that could be our alibi

I've definitely thought that, my boyfriend and I could just say he's infertile and we'll use sperm donation from a clinic, I have informed myself, where I live (Texas) the matter is completely anonymous, they do not even tell you what race the sperm is they are giving you is, they only assure you that it is a healthy man's sperm, so that could be our alibi
That's good...... would love to help you with it!

Back