How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

To those who ARE actively seeking to have a black baby - why? Asking out of curiosity. Because bringing children in the world is serious business. The fantasy stops once it becomes a screaming reality.
i raised 5 from my now 2 ex wives couplings with black men. why does the thought of white women having mixed babies make u question their reasoning? heres the answer, because they want to. no one questions u having a white baby, why do u question them having biracial babies? not judging, just like im sure ur comment wasnt, just asking a question, just like u did of them

My wife has had 2 black bbbies (both by the same guy) and 2 of my own. Every one of them was planned too. It's dumb and irresponsible to not have some kind of plan when anyone is talking about having a baby.
The cool thing is I'm not white either, just not black, So really my White Wife has given birth to 4 mixed bbbies.

Last edited:
My wife has had 2 black bbbies and 2 of my own. Every one of them was planned too. It's dumb and irresponsible to not have some kind of plan when anyone is talking about having a baby.
The cool thing us I'm not white either, just not black, So really my White Wife has given birth to 4 mixed bbbies.
Congratulations

My wife has had 2 black bbbies and 2 of my own. Every one of them was planned too. It's dumb and irresponsible to not have some kind of plan when anyone is talking about having a baby.
The cool thing us I'm not white either, just not black, So really my White Wife has given birth to 4 mixed bbbies.
Agree. As long as it’s planned it’s perfectly beautiful. If not planned? Make a plan quickly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Ban
There's not any amount of quick planning that gonna help that kind of situation!
We had enough financial security to make it work and it was a kink. We didn’t plan exactly when it would happen - but alas it did and it’s been great so far

Back