How Many White Women Want To Have A Black Baby?

Many think of this is exciting and makes them horny. I'm for real. But not now. Surely before I turn 30. The question is should it be a random black guy or somebody you select by some criteria, like looks, body fitness, mind, career, skills..?
Hello are you married?

After the arrival of our ******* in 1984 (******* born in 1981), my wife Sarah and I discussed her having a baby with my black co-worker, and our good friend, Thomas. Thomas and Sarah had been regular lovers since 1978. The problem was, as you pointed out, HOW to explain a black baby to family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, and members of our church. Also, this was coastal NC in the late 70's and 1980's, the South where interracial sex was TABOO,especially a white married mom having a black lover! It was even worse back in Mountain South where Sarah and I were raised. SO for us the "Sarah & Thomas" thing had to be TOTALLY discrete. Thomas got a great career opportunity in 1988 and moved away, ending the time of him and Sarah as lovers. Thomas eventually married a wonderful black girl, and got his family (2 boys and a girl!). Thomas's new wife attended church regularly, and got Thomas into the habit also, so Sarah had a HUGE influence on Thomas I think! Sarah and I moved back to the Mountain South near family, and Sarah never had another lover. That is how it worked for us, to the best interest of all I think.
many memories I am sure.

I think it is time we start just telling the truth. You wanted a mixed race baby so you had sex with a brotha and isn't it great. I know this may sound a bit disingenuous as my baby-mom took advantage of Covid to claim our baby is adopted, but she did that for her husband's career (he's a minister) and promises on the next one she will come clean with family and friends and I believe her. It's 2022, time to stop hiding the fact that WW want great sex and mixed race children.

I think it is time we start just telling the truth. You wanted a mixed race baby so you had sex with a brotha and isn't it great. I know this may sound a bit disingenuous as my baby-mom took advantage of Covid to claim our baby is adopted, but she did that for her husband's career (he's a minister) and promises on the next one she will come clean with family and friends and I believe her. It's 2022, time to stop hiding the fact that WW want great sex and mixed race children.
If you bred her that's what matters not who knows. Harden your self to opinions of others your a black king

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and in the waiting area there was a young family -- black man and white woman (both in their 20s), with a boy about 3 years old and an *******. Both of the ******* were obviously mixed-race. I took a vacant chair next to the woman and complimented her on her beautiful *******. She thanked me and said she felt blessed that Jayvon (the black man) had given them to her. I told her that I have a number of mixed-race ******* in my daycare centers, and I'm always happy to see that trend increase. She said that Jayvon wants her to have several more of his *******.

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and in the waiting area there was a young family -- black man and white woman (both in their 20s), with a boy about 3 years old and an *******. Both of the ******* were obviously mixed-race. I took a vacant chair next to the woman and complimented her on her beautiful *******. She thanked me and said she felt blessed that Jayvon (the black man) had given them to her. I told her that I have a number of mixed-race ******* in my daycare centers, and I'm always happy to see that trend increase. She said that Jayvon wants her to have several more of his *******.
Great job Deb. For white women isolation from white society after being black bred is a real fear. You opening up to them and encouraging them helps push the culture

There are no blacks where I live so don't see this at all. Travel 20 miles or so to a near city and it can be seen, I always give the girl a nice smile of encouragement. They always look ike needy single mothers and it would be a huge turn on for me to be a sugar cuck to some young breeder!!

Back