How many White Girls really dont mind getting they throat fucked?

It depends on the guy and the moment...

But if the guy is naturally dominant and I'm in a submissive or naughty mood, I love ch*king and gagging on a nice cock. It's a pleasant sensation to feel a penis deep in my throat. It sometimes brings tears to my eyes, then it adds saliva... it's messier, and sometimes sex is good when it's dirty 🔥

It depends on the guy and the moment...

But if the guy is naturally dominant and I'm in a submissive or naughty mood, I love ch*king and gagging on a nice cock. It's a pleasant sensation to feel a penis deep in my throat. It sometimes brings tears to my eyes, then it adds saliva... it's messier, and sometimes sex is good when it's dirty 🔥
It's always the messier the better my dear 🔥🔥

That is what a. lot of guys tell me Sir, but not always politely
I suspect when you are in sub mode.... your pussy gets really wet when a guy grabs your head and fucks your face. I love a sub on her knees... with her hands behind her back.. taking my cock.. and obviously being a good slut. I used to like her hands tied... but I prefer she just understands she cannot use her hands... and has to keep them where I tell her to...

It excites me more when I am tied Sir
well If I am going to tie you... it will be hands together.. feet together.. all together.. you will be totally restrained.. so I can do whatever I want to you.. and I have a lot of ideas.. nothing that will leave permanent marks.. but there will be no question that you will be required to do everything as I ask... I think tied to a tree, naked,,,,, just off the walking path would be fun... so would you tied to the hood of my truck... leaving your pussy for me to use as much, and as long as I wanted....

After all these yers I still gag at first when I am being deep throated Sir
Nothing wrong with gagging, slobbering, and gasping when a big cock is being ****** down your throat! I don't even mind a little resistance and a woman pushing off, but I'm going to hold that hair nice and firm and before I put it back in her mouth I'm going to smack her with that rock hard meat, then go right back to fucking her throat!♠️

Nothing wrong with gagging, slobbering, and gasping when a big cock is being ****** down your throat! I don't even mind a little resistance and a woman pushing off, but I'm going to hold that hair nice and firm and before I put it back in her mouth I'm going to smack her with that rock hard meat, then go right back to fucking her throat!♠️
Makes it especially hot if it is another man’s wife!!

Back