How Many People Know You're In This Lifestyle

I think there's a ton of chatter often around if cuckolding or BBC cuckolding is going more mainstream. I, personally, think it is but I also think another good way to gauge is how many people - both bulls and couples - have opened up to select people. Are you super secretive where no one know? Do a select few know? Are you fully out and loud about it? I'm super curious to see how people you've told have reacted and if you've decided to tell people, why? My gut is saying that this kind of stuff, while still taboo in the mainstream, is becoming less and normal folks are at the very least aware of phrases and the lifestyle. Looking forward to seeing what everyone says!

A few very close couples know of our lifestyle, as they are playing also. When we are playing it's usually out of town. away from locals so as we keep our change to ourselves and away from the negativity of others. It appears to be more normal as this is how we have metup with some of the couples, but as they agree it's still taboo for most of the general public

That feels fair - I assume on the girlfriends/wives side. I'm always curious when hotwives tell people - I feel it's a lot more delicate of a balance but if you pick the right person it's super supportive and inquisitive compared to cucks telling other men. Which can be a crapshoot
Yes it’s my gf. She knows Im attracted to black men from girls nights out and one evening she just asked me. I admitted that it’s something that we did as a couple. It was a relief in a funny way to be able to share.

Back