How many bulls make the cuck suck too?

no one makes anyone do anything but it works out best if all parties get or give what they want. I never thought i would suck cock but once i had a few and accepted it I became a very talented cs just like i am very skilled at eating pussy. It is hard work to service cock properly and cum does not taste good but it is rewarding when you know the other person is loving it.

I don't make anyone do anything they definitely don't want to do. But I have used my influence to sway the cuck that sucking me is what they want. In doing so, about half of the cucks have sucked me, both with or without the wife.
Curious how the wife feels after seeing her husband sucking a bull. Does it enhance the experience?

no one makes anyone do anything but it works out best if all parties get or give what they want. I never thought i would suck cock but once i had a few and accepted it I became a very talented cs just like i am very skilled at eating pussy. It is hard work to service cock properly and cum does not taste good but it is rewarding when you know the other person is loving it.
Can’t ******* the willing!

Back