How I Crossed over from Viewing to Doing

Just found these old early posts. Almost funny how naive we were back in the day

In the early 80s before internet I went to the local adult bookstore to post a personal ad about trying to find a third for MMF fun. Phone numbers were not allowed. If you wanted to respond to an ad you left your information on a 3x5 card in an envelope with the number of the ad you were answering. If someone responded to your ad you could leave any message you wanted about how to contact each other and find out more specifics. I would leave a polaroid pic in the envelope along with contact info. I did not want to leave nude shots as you never knew who might respond to ad but wanted them to know Elaine was attractive and had good body. This was first pic I left at bookstoreS-85.jpg

This is one of the earliest overtly sexy pictures she let me show to a guy we had met at a party. He was one of the first men she actually told me she was attracted to, and since I wanted her to fuck another man, maybe I should ask him. We had this discussion later the night in bed during foreplay. I was thrilled that she was asking me instead of me having talk her into it. We took several Polaroid pics of her stripping out of skirt and top and she choose this one to show him
C-2.jpg

Several years ago we went to one of Elaine's high school class reunions. Elaine had told me she heard from a girlfriend that an old boyfriend of hers was going to attend. I did not know him and Elaine had never mentioned him but I thought I detected some kind interest on her part. I asked her what she was going to wear and when she told me I slipped a couple of Polaroids in my back pocket. It was her in the same dress with her revealing her boobs, If he did not show or I did not see any spark I would just keep it in my pocket. It was held in an upscale hotel with large convention rooms for several hundred people. After the dinner and a few speeches and presentations everyone moved to another room with a bar, tables and stage for the band. It was a chance for people to mingle a talk about old times. I knew some of the people but as it was not my class I just sat back and let Elaine visit with many of her classmates. We had not discussed anything about sharing or swinging that night so I was going to have to sit back and see if anything developed. Elaine would introduce me to some of the people and I would be polite, but not really pay a lot of attention to the conversation. My ears perked up when Elaine walked over to me with a good looking guy and introduced me to Mic followed by the statement "He was an old boyfriend". I excused myself to go the the bathroom and give Elaine some time alone with Mic. I did not know what to expect and had never heard her talk about him before. She started dating her first husband her senior year and the got married after their freshmen year in college. I may have been wrong about the little wink Elaine had given me and maybe I would not see Mic the rest of the evening, but I was going to be ready if it looked my wife was looking for fun.

When I came back the band was playing their first song and Elaine and Mic were on the dance floor. I began to think it might not be a boring old class reunion after all. After the song ended Elaine came back to the table by herself and Mic went to the bar. I followed saying he could not carry 3 drinks back to our table. I slipped the pics out and asked Mic what he thought of his old GF. He was stunned and I just picked up the drinks and headed back to our table. MIc got delayed by some friends wanting to say Hi. Elaine said Mic was a guy that she liked and had dated for awhile in the summer before her senior year. When school resumed he left her for a cheerleader. She said they had not gone all the way but she had given him a few blow jobs. It kind of pissed her off at the time because after she had sucked him off he ended up dumping her. At 17 you remember those things. Kind of funny now. I asked her how she felt about him now and what was she planning. She smiled and said "Revenge". I asked where his wife was and she said he left her home or she choose not to attend. Some female friends had told Elaine that Mic's wife had put on a lot of weight after having three ******* and did not go out very often. Elaine looked me in the eyes and said " I think he is going to hit on me and if he does I am going to fuck his brains out and make him wish he had not dumped me for the now fat cheerleader wife". I asked her if she was sure because she almost sounded emotionally involved. She laughed and said we would only do him just this once and she did remember his dick got very large when she sucked him off. This was the dress she wore that eveningdress3a.jpgdress5a.jpg

Back