How do white couples know they're both ready?

We sort of drifted into it after swapping /swinging on and off over a number of Years, then My wife got asked if She would like to attend a BBC gang bang party, Which We did along with 3 other white couples.
My Wife decided that as She enjoyed the experience so much, She only wanted BBC, from then on apart from Me.
The rest is History.
Before I get accused of making it all up.🤪

Who is usually the first to express their desire or fantasy for sharing themselves with a black man or couple? How do you let your partner know, and can you tell that they may be receptive to the idea?
White hubby Vietnamese wife late 40sncouplenhere. My husband definitely wanted me to explorenfucking other men to spice up our sex life

Who is usually the first to express their desire or fantasy for sharing themselves with a black man or couple? How do you let your partner know, and can you tell that they may be receptive to the idea?
We did not start branching out with black men right away even though my husband knew I had a past with them. Our first step outside of our marriage was to indulge my bisexual side actually. Of course my husband liked to watch when the situation allowed for it. He really enjoyed that and then it brought up the question of what it would be like to watch me with another man. Again it became something we loved and enjoyed.

Back