How do white couples know they're both ready?

Yep, @Acdcinmadison answered your question completely. No need to keep reading or further posts! Talk w each other. Be patient. Some topics may initially shock your partner. Years of stigma, sexual or religious oppression, and their own fears of exposure, judgement and more may result in initial hesitation. Take things slow, respect their thoughts, look for and discuss alternative options, and have fun on the journey.

For my wife and I, I had wanted her to get to that point but allowed her to decide who she wanted to talk to when it came time to actually pursue other men for her. She ended up realizing a sexual attraction only to black men and made it know which I very easily was on board with

I brought it up. Always been highly attracted to black men and considered them sexually superior but didn’t know there was a whole Hotwife/cuckold world out there. It was exciting and really turned me on thinking about having complete sexual freedom in my relationship, even to the point where I could use it to humiliate and degrade my loving partner. The power trip is incredible. Being free to actively betray the man I love by giving myself and my loyalty to someone else right in front of his face. Such a turn on.

We talked about it openly. He wasn’t turned on by it, but wanted to give me the sex life I craved. We slowly worked towards it, introducing stuff he did enjoy in stages and finding a way for him to be able to give me it without our relationship ever being in danger.

A long road but worth it. Can’t rush it. Never try to.

Back