How do I convince my husband to accept my lifestyle?

I am married and developed an advanced impulse for the BBC lifestyle through an un meditated encounter. I was caught by my husband and I was even pregnant from this occurrence last year. Unfortunately I not only experienced a miscarriage at 18 weeks but my husband filed for divorce.

Since then... my husband and I are back together and even though the is remorse he is doing very well in moving on as we both agreed. He has not mentioned as if it never happened.

Now however.. I am constantly tormented by these urges and fantasies I have in regards to big black cock. I have committed errors with several encounters behind my husband's back in my moments of weakness and I don't want to live like this. I LOVE my husband with ALL OF MY HEART. I TRULY DO even though I must sound hypocritical. I don't want to lose him.

But this urge, my impulses and physical needs of getting "blacked" are so strong. Had nothing to do with love, is only physical.
I wish could somehow get my husband to accept this as a lifestyle. I don't want a divorce, I want to keep my husband. But U also want BIG BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK. I see so many husbands on here who support their wives and wonder if there is any hope for me.

Does anyone have any advice for me on how to convince my husband of this lifestyle? There is no option any other way. I have made the decision of leaving my addiction of getting "blacked" forever if I cannot accomplish convincing my husband.

So PLEASE HELP ME

Thank you
It’s time to sit him down explain this is the way it’s has to be he must except and move on and enjoy your desires. He love you enough he will except.

I was with an alpha male who was deeply possessive of me when I decided I was going into this life. Now I am a Queen of Spades and bitch Domme hotwife, and he is a powerless slave who hasn't had an orgasm in 900 days, accepts he is no longer allowed to touch me as I belong to BBC, and sleeps locked in a cell at the back of our house while I sleep with whoever I want with his full knowledge.

So, trust me, it can be done!
Have you published the instructions yet? ;)

Have you published the instructions yet? ;)
It’s actually very simple. It’s all about hijacking his biggest turn on and slowly associating it in his mind with what you want to do.

For example, if he has a big high heel fetish, put some one and start pleasuring him. As he’s looking at your heels, start talking about your fantasies. His mind won’t be able to distinguish between what he’s seeing and what he’s hearing in terms of what’s causing his arousal and pleasure. Make him cum and his brain subconsciously logs that he orgasmed listening to your fantasies.

Do it again, and again, perhaps introducing more detail into your fantasies. Keep doing it. Then one day do it without the heels, then keep doing it without the heels. Soon enough, he’s turned on my your fantasy. His brain is trained to send a response to his body to the stimuli.

It’s actually very simple. It’s all about hijacking his biggest turn on and slowly associating it in his mind with what you want to do.

For example, if he has a big high heel fetish, put some one and start pleasuring him. As he’s looking at your heels, start talking about your fantasies. His mind won’t be able to distinguish between what he’s seeing and what he’s hearing in terms of what’s causing his arousal and pleasure. Make him cum and his brain subconsciously logs that he orgasmed listening to your fantasies.

Do it again, and again, perhaps introducing more detail into your fantasies. Keep doing it. Then one day do it without the heels, then keep doing it without the heels. Soon enough, he’s turned on my your fantasy. His brain is trained to send a response to his body to the stimuli.
damn! That's just some next-level of psychology. Has this method been tried?

Simply perfect, just reading it. I came.Lol

It's like Pavlov's dogs 😂😂 Seriously though, I get what you are saying. He doesn't have to fantasize though- we've been down the BBC/hotwife path. He's just fallen wayyyyyy behind.

What's the sneakiest method you have ever employed?
Not sure anything is sneaky, but the most powerful one was when I gave him a shame fetish. Spent a long time pleasuring him whilst telling him things that made him ashamed… his small cock, his inferiority to black men, his powerlessness to me. Made him cum talking about how he is not man enough to satisfy a real woman. Then made him cum reminding him that he came thinking about that and so he must like it.

If he tried directing the subject to his turn ons, I’d be rougher with his cock. Once we were talking about what I wanted him to cum to, the pleasure returned. No shame, no pleasure.

He now not only gets turned on by me humiliating him, but he then feels ashamed of getting turned on by it, which only turns him on more. It’s a wonderful but vicious trap😈

Last edited:
It's like Pavlov's dogs 😂😂 Seriously though, I get what you are saying. He doesn't have to fantasize though- we've been down the BBC/hotwife path. He's just fallen wayyyyyy behind.
You need to catch him up. You have ALL the power because you have what he wants, but it’s other men who have what you want. He’ll therefore accept any stimuli you want to subject him to without you having to compromise to get anything back from him 😈

Not sure anything is sneaky, but the most powerful one was when I gave him a shame fetish. Spent a long time pleasuring him whilst telling him things that made him ashamed… his small cock, his inferiority to black men, his powerlessness to me. Made him cum talking about how he is not man enough to satisfy a real woman. Then made him cum reminding him that he came thinking about that and so he must like it.

If he tried directing the subject to his turn ons, I’d be rougher with his cock. Once we were talking about what I wanted him to cum to, the pleasure returned. No shame, no pleasure.

He now not only gets turned on by me humiliating him, but he then feels ashamed of getting turned on by it, which only turns him on me. It’s a wonderful but vicious trap😈
So, more you insult and humiliate him, the harder he gets? lols damn!!

Back