How do black bulls feel about breeding?

Dang she must really love serving her real man
Yes she does and whenHe fucks her it arouses great passion in her she’s like addicted , she a junkie for his big black cock and he definitely stretches her pussy she said my dicklet would get lost inher pussy now she said her pussy is perfect for Black-men and she would never let a white guy fuck her no matter how big his dick might be , my wife and her girl friends told me just looking at white dicks makes them sick 🤮 my wife makes me pull my puny little white dick out they like to put me down humiliate me 🤷‍♀️, they tell me right out to my face that there’s no chance I could ever fuck a woman ,never!!!! so I don’t even try, sex ,fucking and making-love is for black men and white women

My first bull that knocked me up was quite happy that he did specially knowing that I was married.
Did your husband know that black men were fucking you? When did you tell your husband that some black guy fucked his black baby into your unprotected married white cunt and womb.
I bet the black guy was thrilled to have fucked his black baby into a white man's beautiful white slut wife.
Were you the first married white slut that he fucked his black baby into or had he already fucked his black baby into other married white sluts?

My wife loved being inseminated by Black sperm in her unprotected, receptive white womb, and became the proud white mama to seven of the offspring from her Black alpha male boyfriends. I had no problem with supporting her and her interracial offspring. I got a lot of pleasure from watching Black balls fill my wife with millions of potent Black sperm cells. If she was still capable of bearing babies, she would have been thrilled to be bred by you and I would have been thrilled to watch while you knocked her up.
I can only imagine the hundreds of times you came while stroking and watching.

Back