How did you find your interest for BBC?

A + if you are from the U.K.! ;):qos::devilish:

How did you and your partner find your interest for BBC/ Cuckold?

For BBC’s…
How did you find your interest for white women?
Me and frank were invited to join a special group of q0couples. One party we played dark room suprise.after I had a special experience we turned on the lights and ther was Lester, he is 5 ft 10 and 9 inched of rock hard which cock.that filled me with cum

When my wife and I were engaged, she was Going to college at night after work. She didn’t tell me the story until after we were married but apparently they were two French students going to a college and they all took the same train to the college from New York City. She said they started to talk to her every night on the train which was three nights a week when she went to college and they were awful flirty. Apparently my wife was turned on about these two French black boys and she started flirting back but she did tell them she was engaged. The first time anything happened was in the winter and they got off the train walking to the college and one of the boys told her if you’re cold I’ll put my arms around you. Who is a freezing night he put her arms around her and he started feeling her breasts. At the time (1985) I would say she may be was a 32B but very hot very shapely. She was young and very innocent but apparently she had a thing for black guys. The forbidden fruit.
The three of them played a little, (nothing but feels) and went to their classes.
Eventually, after our first born, I would expose her a little at clubs. I could see that if someone was watching it really turned her on. My turn on was thinking about her with a black guy. So after the clubs and a few drinks I would drive through a black area park on the side of the road and she would suck my cock. Of course she was bending over with her ass in the air on the passenger side. I would never tell her about many onlookers but eventually a couple of black boys were walking down the street and they look in the window and they start rubbing their dicks and I would tell her that someone’s watching her. She wouldn’t say anything she just thought I was kidding around until I opened up the window and one of the guys stuck his hand in a started feeling her ass. She was shocked and told me No. I drove away with the two boys holding their cocks disappointed.
Fast forward to Atlantic City. Next

For BBC’s…
I am a white guy age 49, my wife is Vietnamese age 48. She began to wonder and ask me about how I would feel if she made love to other men. I wanted her to explore and I encouraged her to find men and experiment with having sexual contact with them. She started slowly and sometimes she just enjoyed giving a random male a hand job. When she was horny enough she eventually hopped on top of one of them and she loved it.

For BBC’s…
I'd say I became curious early on when I heard all the typical rumors that we all hear. In college I got the chance to learn first hand and loved every moment of it. As a married woman the development of our sexual lifestyle took time and I think surprised both of us but now we love it and would not have it any other way.

Back