How did hubby react?

Ladies how did your hubby react when you allowed the bull to cum inside despite hubby being against?
He said he had mixed emotions about it the first time seeing it happen. Part of him was upset as the idea had been for the bull to spray on me. Another part of him was excited that it happened and he had sprayed deep inside of me. That part won over as later on he was quite happy to know I was being filled.

At first I was jelus, she taken only my seed until that time and see him push so hard and deep was terrible. At same time something on me crash and I feel excited and light, I saw her smile and bright on eyes and I understant was right thing

Ladies how did your hubby react when you allowed the bull to cum inside despite hubby being against?
While I do listen to him if he has an objection for some reason, It was/is my choice.

It was never to the point of me listening to him and not letting my boytoy cum inside me. We would have sorted this out before I left. He can ask me not to go. He has rarely done that. Once in a while, he just does not feel right about what is happening. It's very obvious when he has an issue. I just simply don't go and stay with him.

If I'm playing then everyone is tested and clean. So, it's expected he's going to cum inside me. The "fun" for use once in a while was if I would put my diaphragm in. He'd ask and sometimes I'd go, "That will be a game time decision" and make him sweat it out until I get home.

We have our fun together and apart.

Last edited:
While I do listen to him if he has an objection for some reason, I was/is my choice.

It was never to the point of me listening to him and not letting my boytoy cum inside me. We would have sorted this out before I left. He can ask me not to go. He has rarely done that. Once in a while, he just does not feel right about what is happening. It's very obvious when he has an issue. I just simply don't go and stay with him.

If I'm playing then everyone is tested and clean. So, it's expected he's going to cum inside me. The "fun" for use once in a while was if I would put my diaphragm in. He'd ask and sometimes I'd go, "That will be a game time decision" and make him sweat it out until I get home.

We have our fun together and apart.
Yeah
That good way
To do it
Seems she has
More fun apart
The we do together
Idk
Work in on it

Back