Hotwife Rimming Black Men

Please login or become a member to view

Exciting the way your photos show the black man's black ass spread apart as he lowers it to sit on your gorgeous white wife's face, then to see your wife's face, lips disappear inside his black ass cheeks. I think it is safe to assume your wife's tongue was up inside his black asshole.
You are lucky to be married to such a gorgeous fun loving dirty exciting slut and a fine white wife.

I think that when a white wife licks a black man's asshole, the white wife shows she is happy to be a filthy slut to make a black man happy and to please him. Naturally us white Cuckold husbands need to show our deep love for our black cock slut wives and our desire to support them in anyway they or their black fuck buddies desire.
Cuckolds like me are so lucky to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady that enjoys licking black men's assholes.
God Damn! That wife of yours is such a filthy BBC Ass licking Slut! Love her ! 🤴🏿💪🏿👰👅♠️❤️✊🏿

I loved the look on the black guys face when my wife would shove her tongue in a black guys asshole. When my wife was in her early 20s we contacted a black guy through a swinging magazine pretty much the only way to get in the life style. Any way we met him in a motel room. He was quite older than us but when he pulled his big black dick out my young wife dropped on her knees and began sucking him off. A few minutes of hot kisses between him and my wife they both were naked. He was very forceful and my wife was submitting totally too his BBC and I stood there and watched him fondle my wife's firm young white tits and suck her nipples. He would finger her asshole and pussy while she sucked his BBC. He ended up on his knees with his ass sticking up in the air. He made me sit in front of him while my wife rimmed his hairy black asshole. He would tell me how my was eating his ass out. Asking me if it gets me off watching my beautiful young white wife running her tongue up and down the crack of some some Ni&&#Rs asshole she just met? He would pause her rim job so she could come give me a hot wet kiss while he would chuckle. Rimming your black boyfriend is a must for a true submissive BBC slut wife

Back