Yeah kinda, except his soft little thing is just smashing against my pussy lips ...

"like" is maybe not the right word, he does when he is told, and I can tell it is unpleasant, but he still does it and will do it again...
Thats his life now..how do you humiliate him in public?

Thats his life now..how do you humiliate him in public?
Great question! I will list a few of my favs below, but Please give me any and all suggestions and ideas!

- I make aggressive/mean comments loud enough that other people hear me (stuff a teen bully would say): "god you are such a a little bitch", "act like a man for once"

- every chance I get I make jokes about his size, and/or his lack of stamina. Again I do it when I know other people can hear me.

- On a few special occasions I have slapped him in the face, hard.

Great question! I will list a few of my favs below, but Please give me any and all suggestions and ideas!

- I make aggressive/mean comments loud enough that other people hear me (stuff a teen bully would say): "god you are such a a little bitch", "act like a man for once"

- every chance I get I make jokes about his size, and/or his lack of stamina. Again I do it when I know other people can hear me.

I also suggest..wearing and showing off your panty

face slap GIF

Probably when she text me saying she hooked up with a bull from the bar but asked permission because she had no condoms.

My Wife has never given much in the way of details. But one of the times I let her stay the night at our bulls place. She texted the next day. “Can you come get me? I am sore and tired and want to come home and sleep.” Reading between the lines tells me they were at it all night…

My Wife/Mistress once sent me a picture of Her taking three cocks at once, with two more Men standing in the background, plus the one that took the picture....I was at work at the time and got so aroused, I had to leave work early that day...

Back