Hotels in south beach miami!

Hey me and the wife are going to be going on our honeymoon first week of december for a week to south beach miami.. i was wanting to know of some good hotels to stay at in or near south beach?!?! To many to choose from lol.. we will be staying in south beach area from the dec. 4th till the 9th then we will be heading up the coast to a hotel close to haulover nude beach from dec. 9th till the 11th.. so any help will help.. trying to find good hotels to stay at and also trying to find good spots to party and good spots to find her first bbc! Hope to hear back
Let me know when you're in Miami again.

There’s none on Miami Beach, but the closest I think would be off of Brickell and 8 street. I think the best bet is Miami Princess by the Airport. I think it’s pretty decent still
if you go up SW 8st, starting at Brickell, you'll find some good hourly hotels west, around 67 ave. There are several. By the airport, you'll find the miami executive airport. My mistress knows those all too well before she settled down. I've never been, but to a few of those back in the day. On the beach, you have Roof Top hotel, which is a lifestyles friendly hotel, but that's up in Hollywood beach. email me to give you more detailed ones, if you need more help. I can research for you. I've been in Miami since the mid 90's.

Back