Hotel Antics?

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Love staying at hotels. You can have some fun and naughty games. We'd always call someone to come up to the room with food or towels and answer naked or in lingerie. Gone skinny dipping in the pools.

Does anyone else get turned on by just being in a hotel? Preferably away from home where it doesn't matter what you do?

I love it. I have for years. I love to show off, engage in exhibitionism, "get caught" being bad, wear lingerie to the ice machine. I've even gone to the Front Desk for extra towels in the wee hours of the night without any clothes. It is sexy getting caught and reprimanded.
Love a good stay in the hotel. Being playful, naughty, and yes messy. I do leave a good tip for housekeeping usually. One of my favorite things to do is call for room service or some door service and answer it nude, in lingerie, or have someone answer it while fucking in the background. Going swimming in skimpy suits or even starting to fuck in the pool.

Back