Hot White Women in Politics.

Oh, so slow here. You meant that party too. Sorry, English isn't my first language, and I think I go too slow tonight.

But she has done very well after that one party.
Well, how? Isn’t politician's favorite position is the power position ? She is out of power. Plus if I remember correctly she divorced too

Well, how? Isn’t politician's favorite position is the power position ? She is out of power. Plus if I remember correctly she divorced too
I think that both were her own decisions. Been primeminister in through covid-time and in the beginning of Russians invasion in Ukraine was hard job enough. She just decided to step down from politics after that. She is very, very popular her in Finland still, and could get massive numbers in any political vote.

For that divorce stuff, I think they stay together just for keeping appeareance up for political reasons in those last years.

Crazy thing is that half these politicians are involved in some extramarital action and it wouldnt surprise me at all if it involved black men.

I find it funny that most the women we've listed are conservatice too 🤣🤣🤣
Wasn’t Sarah Palin involved in some sex with black guys ? Like a gang bang of sorts ? Or was it just a rumor ? Please correct me ! It was way before she became Governor of Alaska.

Back