Hot blonde first time

Hi guys, Amanda here!

I never had a fantasy about BBC before, I am a married women, but a couple a months ago i saw a clip with my husband with a hotwife being fucked by a large black dick and I just got so horny i started to touch myself. Since that moment I started to think about it a lot and I really wanted to experience what the woman in the video was experiencing!

I decided that I wanted to try my first bbc! Mainly because I want that extra feeling of pleasure that they say is BBC is good at. I’m not just looking for a BBC, I’m also looking for a XXL, also my first.

Those of you that have seen my pics know that I have the assets that is preferred for such occasions. Im not just sexy, I’m active in the bed and always set on giving pleasure to the man just as I want him to give me as much of a good time as possible.

It turns out that my husband had an account here long before I got these cravings, hence the name and gender.

We do not live in the US atm but we be coming there in about 2 months. Feel free to contact me in pm or anything else. Thanks. Amanda 👱‍♀️View attachment 6571646View attachment 6571647View attachment 6571654View attachment 6571648
Hello I'm interested and would love for us to get together if possible hopefully we can talk and see what transpires

Hi guys, Amanda here!

I never had a fantasy about BBC before, I am a married women, but a couple a months ago i saw a clip with my husband with a hotwife being fucked by a large black dick and I just got so horny i started to touch myself. Since that moment I started to think about it a lot and I really wanted to experience what the woman in the video was experiencing!

I decided that I wanted to try my first bbc! Mainly because I want that extra feeling of pleasure that they say is BBC is good at. I’m not just looking for a BBC, I’m also looking for a XXL, also my first.

Those of you that have seen my pics know that I have the assets that is preferred for such occasions. Im not just sexy, I’m active in the bed and always set on giving pleasure to the man just as I want him to give me as much of a good time as possible.

It turns out that my husband had an account here long before I got these cravings, hence the name and gender.

We do not live in the US atm but we be coming there in about 2 months. Feel free to contact me in pm or anything else. Thanks. Amanda 👱‍♀️View attachment 6571646View attachment 6571647View attachment 6571654View attachment 6571648
Welcome, and I hope it all works out with you two on this platform 🤗

Back