Honestly what I am looking for...

YYZCuck

Male
From
Canada
I have been trying to convince my wife for about 8 years now.

We have never had any other lovers, and have been together for 21 years, we are both 35...do the math.

And honestly the sexiest thing I can imagine.

Is my wife finding her inner sexiness.

She's never been hit on, had a ******* bought for her, cat called, nothing.

And I would LOVE to see her self confidence go up when it comes to feeling sexy.

I have been trying to convince my wife for about 8 years now.

We have never had any other lovers, and have been together for 21 years, we are both 35...do the math.

And honestly the sexiest thing I can imagine.

Is my wife finding her inner sexiness.

She's never been hit on, had a ******* bought for her, cat called, nothing.

And I would LOVE to see her self confidence go up when it comes to feeling sexy.
Late 30's thru their 40's woman are in their sexual prime. I've been with many woman and that age bracket they are amazing.

That's a wild assumption. I've communicated a lot of what my wants are to her, she's had questions and concerns that she's brought up. I feel like she's never jumped on board because she's worried about my feelings
If she’s worried about your feelings then you aren’t communicating

I am very open to ideas and suggestions. I have been trying, but if you're saying I'm going about I wrong then guide me
I just did and you’re arguing. I’m not going to help you seduce your own wife. You need to go at her pace and ask direct questions. If that means she’s never doing it then you have to accept that

Back