Hi ! Here to share my wife 🍆

TMcouple1

Couple
Gold Member
Hi everyone, i'm new to this website and to be honest I want to share my wife since at least 3 years. She doesn't know what i'm doing here but it's a huge turn on for her to imagine being shared and used specially by BBC. I bought her a Big dildo, Queen of spades lingerie and we make multiples photos like this one :

I train her hard with her bbc dildo but she say that it's nothing more than a fantasy for her despise the fact that she is very wet everytime. Btw i'm sorry m'y english isn't good i come from a city in the south of France.
If you have advise please texte me 👍

Last edited:
Hi everyone, i'm new to this website and to be honest I want to share my wife since at least 3 years. She doesn't know what i'm doing here but it's a huge turn on for her to imagine being shared and used specially by BBC. I bought her a Big dildo, Queen of spades lingerie and we make multiples photos like this one : View attachment 7310065
View attachment 7310070View attachment 7310072
I train her hard with her bbc dildo but she say that it's nothing more than a fantasy for her despise the fact that she is very wet everytime. Btw i'm sorry m'y english isn't good i come from a city in the south of France.
She looks fantastic

Hi everyone, i'm new to this website and to be honest I want to share my wife since at least 3 years. She doesn't know what i'm doing here but it's a huge turn on for her to imagine being shared and used specially by BBC. I bought her a Big dildo, Queen of spades lingerie and we make multiples photos like this one : View attachment 7310065

Wait until you see your sexy wife nude, making passionate love with a Black man

Very hot!

Gorgeous...Type of women I like, especially when I'm in Pollestres

Back