Hi from Texas!

KellyJo4

Female
From
TX, US
Hi everyone! I'm Kelly... thought I would introduce myself since I am a new member. I just turned the big 40 and have been divorced for almost 2 years. Still somewhat new to this life but I have really enjoyed the experiences and look forward to a lot more! Please say hi and let me know more about yourself and this site :)

Hi everyone! I'm Kelly... thought I would introduce myself since I am a new member. I just turned the big 40 and have been divorced for almost 2 years. Still somewhat new to this life but I have really enjoyed the experiences and look forward to a lot more! Please say hi and let me know more about yourself and this site :)
Welcome bunny
Please login or become a member to view

Welcome bunny

Hi, thank you!

Welcome to our little dark corner of the web babygirl 💋

Welcome!!! I would like to know more about you? Baby

Welcome. What part of Texas are you from?

Welcum and enjoy

Hello, Paolo, Italy

Welcome Kelly
Im glad you found this site - sorry to hear about the divorce.
When I was in NYC, there was a 3 year stretch where I was meeting a recently divorced woman and she would tell me how repressed sexually she felt and how she just wanted to finally explore. I hope you feel liberated now!!

• Love
Reactions: wit
Back