Hi Everybody! DYING for Black Cock in NE PA

ShannaKay

Female
From
PA, US
Hello everybody- especially you young horny Black Men who want to tear up some mature white pussy!!!

Have never been blacked but am dying for it! Enjoy being treated roughly and humiliated in public. My ex used to dress me in mini skirts with no panties and make me show off my pussy at the mall- want that sort of thing but Much More!!!

I am not attractive in the face, but think I have a nice body. Love being called a homely cunt and told that I am only good for a quick piece of ass. Feel free to contac me however you like for more pics and nasty stories!

Attachments

• Kay3.jpg
    Kay3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 151
  • img097.jpg
    img097.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 150
Hello everybody- especially you young horny Black Men who want to tear up some mature white pussy!!!

Have never been blacked but am dying for it! Enjoy being treated roughly and humiliated in public. My ex used to dress me in mini skirts with no panties and make me show off my pussy at the mall- want that sort of thing but Much More!!!

I am not attractive in the face, but think I have a nice body. Love being called a homely cunt and told that I am only good for a quick piece of ass. Feel free to contac me however you like for more pics and nasty stories!
You need to be plowed and inseminated so you can birth another strong black for the cause!

What are you waiting for then white girl bring that wet wlpussy hole and arse down to my place so I can dominate you proper. If you want black cock ill fill you holes full of black cream. Will you let me have my way with your tight white body? Even better girl bring your friends too. Would you like to come and take my cream? I'll ram every hole you offer up baby.

I hope you find that bbc , you need it , I wish my current wife was open to bbc , my first wife was open to bbc , we had some the hottest sexual experiences ever , I know you will love it

Hello. Welcome. Girl, you're far from homely. You will have no trouble getting blacked.

Your cute ,dont let anyone tell you any different ,if you need to get used message us.

You are fantastic and sensual

Hi ShannaKay,

I love your profile, I really do. You are not at all hard to look at, so don't sell yourself short. That part about dressing in a mini skirt with no panties and showing your pussy at the mall is HOT! My ex-wife used to do that, but not at the mall. She would do it in restaurants and bars and dance halls. She was always getting fucked by somebody. I totally loved it. She only did a black guy one time. I don't understand, she just preferred white guys.

So, where are you located in Pennsylvania? I am in Ohio, not far from Youngstown and I would love to meet up with a lady like you. I would be certain to get you all the black cock you want, and I would worship you for it.

Please get back to me, I would totally love to hear from you.
Tom sean44460@yahoo

Hit me up sexy

Back