Hey guys! Do you think my GF is ready to get blacked?

These threads are so stupid and getting out of hand. Ready to be blacked? What the f does that even mean? Ready to have sex? Yes I'm sure she's ready to have sex. Can she take a big dick? Who knows. Most women can if they want and are into it. Only she knows. Why on earth you're asking on a forum based on pictures of her if she's "ready to be blacked" makes absolutely no sense at all and is a question no one can answer but her, but is clearly only to fulfill YOUR fantasy and the other weirdos here, and not hers. Sigh.

Hi,you are deeply mistaken.Im asking that because wanna hear people's thoughts about body shape,positions etc.Not a fantasy,she is still thinking about it,not fully decided yet.Wanna know also if bulls like her,very important.So these are the things.But thanks for your opinion.Wish you the best :)

What you're saying makes absolutely no sense. Stop. Black men like hot women same as white men. She's attractive. You didn't need to make a post here to find that out. And that isn't what your post said. And positions have absolutely nothing to do with it. Any race can fuck her in any position. You're either incredibly stupid or just playing dumb now.

And for the record, have you seen some of the white women that post here that black guys will fuck? The bar isn't that high. Stop kidding

Did you ask her if she is ready? But that aside, no one here can truly say if she or isn't ready for anything, black cock included. I can tell you right now, no matter what your girl looked like, 4 breasts, 2 heads, as long as she has a pussy, they will say yes. But I always think these types of posts are not "real". I sense it's just someone seeking responses they can get off on, especially when they aren't verified.

Did you ask her if she is ready? But that aside, no one here can truly say if she or isn't ready for anything, black cock included. I can tell you right now, no matter what your girl looked like, 4 breasts, 2 heads, as long as she has a pussy, they will say yes. But I always think these types of posts are not "real". I sense it's just someone seeking responses they can get off on, especially when they aren't verified.

BINGO

Back