Her first black dick

View media item 756646

NICE. Thanks for sharing.
3rd vid: her legs are so spread for him; does she open up that much when you’re fucking her?
4th vid: is so hot; you can see her surrendering to the fucking

How it all started; I had always had a fetish of wanting to have a shared bbc slutwife. It all started from reading Penthouse forum as a young. I got extremely hard from the stories of wives getting bbc and loving it and the husband enjoying watching and cleaning up.
Fast forward to my second wife in my 40s. She is a bitch but sexy as fuck and a great piece of ass. She had been taking hormones because of a partial hysterectomy and was horny all the time! We were going on a vacation to Daytona for bike week and had been discussing sex and toys. She told me that she had never used a vibrator before so I stopped at a store and bought two different ones for her. She actually tried them out as we were driving down the interstate. She had a huge orgasm and told me it was the best she had ever had. I told her that there are a lot of fun things she had never experienced, like threesomes and bbc. At first she was hesitant but agreed to try a threesome. I found a guy on Craigslist and he came by. She was a great little slut for him and I mostly just watched, it was sexy as hell!
The next day we were talking and I admitted to her that it was my fantasy to watch her get fucked by a really big black cock. She agreed to try it so we set out to find one. I put an ad on Craigslist with a sexy pic of her. Within hours there were a lot of replies. She picked one out and we set up a time to meet the next day at a motel. We met him in the bar and had a few drinks. After 2 drinks she said she was ready to go to the room. Once there, she wasted no time. She stripped down and he went to town feasting on her beautiful pussy. He even tongues her ass! He pulled her up and she sucked his big dick for a minute before he pushes her down to fuck her. She was so wet, his big dick glided right in and was soon balls deep bareback. He fucked her a while missionary and told her to turn over, he wanted to fuck her soggy style. She looked so fucking sexy on all fours taking that big black 10 inch dick! She was telling me how good it felt and licking her lips. I asked her if she wanted to ride him and she said no, she wanted him to pound her hard and cum in her. He said, “you want me to creampie that pussy?” And she replied ugh huh! He grabbed a hand full of hair and really started plowing her pussy good. She said “ oh I want to feel you cum, I want to feel you shoot it way up in there!”. He replied I’m gonna cum, here it cums, I’m cumming! She let out a yelp when he was shooting it in her and she had a massive orgasm. She continued to have an orgasm, like a convulsion orgasm for several minutes after he pulled out. I had to see her pussy. I still jerk off to that video all the time, especially the sight of her gorgeous gaped and creampied pussy, it looks so delicious! My only regret is not eating that gorgeous creampie!
Beautiful story. Those feelings never go away. It never stops getting my little penis hard.

Back