Helping newbies

I like the topic "helping newbies". I personally prefer to help those wives who have the permission but may be to shy. I am not a fan of cuckoling to be honest; I see no reason to denigrate a husband. In the same vain, overeager husbands are also a turnoff for me. I prefer a connection with the lady, discreet, take care of her needs ( and mines lol) and then see where the journey takes us.

I like the topic "helping newbies". I personally prefer to help those wives who have the permission but may be to shy. I am not a fan of cuckoling to be honest; I see no reason to denigrate a husband. In the same vain, overeager husbands are also a turnoff for me. I prefer a connection with the lady, discreet, take care of her needs ( and mines lol) and then see where the journey takes us.
same tbh removes all the distractions

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
hi

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
Call and talk to me about this 7144577823

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
We could use some help. I am 80 and can't satisfy my wife now. She is only 53 and still looks good, is still horny for cock. She says she wants some big black cock but has been hesitant to do it. I want her to do it. How best to persuade her?

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hello, my wife Mai and I are looking for our first.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Interested

Back