Help for refugees.

Sammy and I were in Marbella last year black Moroccans on the front selling their tourist things nice black lad approached us trying to sell, sammy waswearingshort denim skirt no knickers, he put his bag down in front of her, I nudged her leg she looked at me and opened her legs slightly showing her shaven cunt, he was on his knees getting his stuff out of his hold-all and could see him staring at her, I got up went to the bar to get another two drinks, I looked over he was giving her his tel no, when he stood up to go I could see his cock was hard in his shorts,,,,,,,,,,sammy told me she had arranged to meet her that evening
i watched her go short dress and heels, I knew which bar she was meeting him and went she was there sat on a stool , after about15 minutes two others joined them all of them really jet black,,,,,,they all left te bar together around 10 pm I didn’t see her until 9am the next morning
This happened several times to us. My gf always buys a towel and then she gives her pussy as tips. We use to have a small tent on the beach. My gf fuck them right there. Sometime there are some voyeurs watching them.

Sammy and I were in Marbella last year black Moroccans on the front selling their tourist things nice black lad approached us trying to sell, sammy waswearingshort denim skirt no knickers, he put his bag down in front of her, I nudged her leg she looked at me and opened her legs slightly showing her shaven cunt, he was on his knees getting his stuff out of his hold-all and could see him staring at her, I got up went to the bar to get another two drinks, I looked over he was giving her his tel no, when he stood up to go I could see his cock was hard in his shorts,,,,,,,,,,sammy told me she had arranged to meet her that evening
i watched her go short dress and heels, I knew which bar she was meeting him and went she was there sat on a stool , after about15 minutes two others joined them all of them really jet black,,,,,,they all left te bar together around 10 pm I didn’t see her until 9am the next morning
Hot but i‘d love to watch while they are taking turns with her 🤩

This summer I was alone in Lloret de Mar for work. One night I was walking on the sea road and I saw three girls around 20yo walking around. They were dressed for disco with short dress skirt and big cleavage and they had some alcohol. I followed them to find the party place but they stopped along the way with two black guys. They talked for few mins and then one girl walked on the beach with the two guys. They went behind a small storage house. I walked on the beach from another path and I found a good place to watch them. The girl was pressed on the wall and the guys were ducking her from behind. After some fun the girl left the guys and walked back to her friends. The guys smoked something behind the storage while the girls chatted on the road. Then the second girl walked alone to the beach to meet the guys. She went straight on her knees to suck them, then one of the guys moved to her back to fuck her.
They walked together back to the road and they chatted for a while. Then the two guys walk back to the beach with the third girl. The guys removed her panties and throw it away on the sand. They fucked mostly dog style. When they finished the girl just fixed her dressed without searching for her panties.

The church youth group, run by the christian wives, encourages them to go out and help Black refugees in any way they can. The church white wives maintain and run the Refugee Outreach Program, and KNOW the "things" the Black refugees need to relieve their pent up tensions and frustrations. The white youth group girls for the most part get the idea, and their own sexual needs and tensions run very hot. Little does this one know but her sweet white smooth little pussy will not be the same EVER. Her pink lips will always be red and very swollen. Her sweet christian pussy will always be wet. Her sweet christian pussy will always be open so much more than she is now. While she may be thinking of taking her time, that will not happen. Black refugees in need will be all over her, one after the other after the other. The Refugee Outreach Program white wives will help all the can as they already are very aware of the needs of refugees, and to be honest, their own sexual needs.
BLACK MEN RULE!

Back