Help for refugees.

Little did this Christian white wife know when she and her husband accepted this Black refugee into their home. He was homeless, no food, dirty, and couldn't speak english very well. Their duty as they should do and felt was to help out a problem. He was older than both of them. Her intentions were good but deep in her mind she felt it. Unexpectedly her repeated glances to His crotch at times made her aware of her needed sexual desires. He looked large and always so manly. "No NO NO" her mind told her.. "Im married..I go to church.. Im a Christian.. I have a family"... but her sexual needs arose even more. "it's ok I can handle this" she repeated looking at herself in the mirror countless times. "I won't, I cant.. I must resist my own desires". She began rubbing her married pussy repeatedly at night then during the day always thinking about Him. BUT after a week or so reality set in, and her sexual needs she never had for her white husband took over her mind and body. "It's wrong" again she told herself. "Its wrong.. It's wrong" BUT she always looked, stared at the Black refugee's crotch, seeing it was big, huge, always seeing it appeared hard. Her white married pussy dripping, her nipples burning and hard every time. THEN the day came. She said she didnt feel good on that special Sunday morning. Her hubby and children went to Church services. Alone at home now by herself except for their Black in-home refugee. she took advantage of the situation... and their Black refugee knew what was going on. His stares and look at the sexy white Christian wife made is massive denied, Black cock arise every time He saw her. Nature took it's course. Repeatedly He fucked her white married cunt... her mind reeled away each and ever time.
more to cum... if anyone wants
BLACK MEN RULE!

Last edited:
Back