Help for refugees.

Ah the excitment of social taboos...I interacted with quite a few women into "romance tours", I mean proper ones ( here it's mostly fantasms, but I reckon some chicks have potential), from genuine feedbacks it appears that the best spots in Africa are mostly within christian populated countries, christian BBCs seems to be happy with sex, not making troubles afterward, no schizophrenia; sexual slavery can be cool, slavery with physical harm, blackmailing, threats and social damage : nobody desserve that. Maybe frustrated muslims can provide a slight extra stamina compares to christian BBCs, as per being deprived from sex ongoingly ( it's something to live with your own family members under the same room 24/7, the big toy is loaded ) but does lack lack of experience make them give you more pleasure ? Regarding Africa check your facts: BBC sluts don't indulge themselves in Somalia , Mali very little, Egypt: only in tourists resorts, never outside of it. Some of you may know what is excision: the safest way for a muslim to turn a female into a 24/7 sperm bag : removing her clitoris and depriving her of any pleasure forever, says it all. But of course, some muslims are not much into religion. Interesting category is Pakistanis: many British girls keen to explore differents manhoods and a different darker skin gave a go to sex with Pakistanis and Indians, and got addicted to it !

View attachment 3627324The hotel administrator saw that two black guys had been waiting for their turn to check into the hotel for a long time. He immediately offered them coffee in his office and his secretary so that she would serve them, so that they would be satisfied with the service. The guys wanted the secretary to serve them further. the hotel manager, of course, agreed. He was once that his secretary liked the black guys. He was happy for her.
OMG !!! I am actually a hotel manager...still single as girls I met so far just want to live close to mum and dad, and I like freedom, couldn't picture myself settling down in a boring place with wife ******* and dog, so this scenario speaks to me so much....Ideal life partner would follow me to my different assignments, she could train to be a spa therapist, receptionist or something that would justify me to submit joined profiles over the time, to land ourselves a lifestyle, preferably in Africa, stag n vixen lifestyle under the sun, IR sex regularly, saving money, going back to Europe twice a year to see friends and family and to give her pussy a bit of rest..." krasivaya zhizn," isn't it ?

Ah the excitment of social taboos...I interacted with quite a few women into "romance tours", I mean proper ones ( here it's mostly fantasms, but I reckon some chicks have potential), from genuine feedbacks it appears that the best spots in Africa are mostly within christian populated countries, christian BBCs seems to be happy with sex, not making troubles afterward, no schizophrenia; sexual slavery can be cool, slavery with physical harm, blackmailing, threats and social damage : nobody desserve that. Maybe frustrated muslims can provide a slight extra stamina compares to christian BBCs, as per being deprived from sex ongoingly ( it's something to live with your own family members under the same room 24/7, the big toy is loaded ) but does lack lack of experience make them give you more pleasure ? Regarding Africa check your facts: BBC sluts don't indulge themselves in Somalia , Mali very little, Egypt: only in tourists resorts, never outside of it. Some of you may know what is excision: the safest way for a muslim to turn a female into a 24/7 sperm bag : removing her clitoris and depriving her of any pleasure forever, says it all. But of course, some muslims are not much into religion. Interesting category is Pakistanis: many British girls keen to explore differents manhoods and a different darker skin gave a go to sex with Pakistanis and Indians, and got addicted to it !
An interesting statement. In your opinion, where should you go to Africa, what country, so that there would be good and varied sex with locals?

OMG !!! I am actually a hotel manager...still single as girls I met so far just want to live close to mum and dad, and I like freedom, couldn't picture myself settling down in a boring place with wife ******* and dog, so this scenario speaks to me so much....Ideal life partner would follow me to my different assignments, she could train to be a spa therapist, receptionist or something that would justify me to submit joined profiles over the time, to land ourselves a lifestyle, preferably in Africa, stag n vixen lifestyle under the sun, IR sex regularly, saving money, going back to Europe twice a year to see friends and family and to give her pussy a bit of rest..." krasivaya zhizn," isn't it ?
Yes, this is a very interesting life! I would like such a life! And I'm a nurse by training. It might help. You have very good ideas!

Back