Hello

Katryna

Female
From
US
Hi everyone!! Just to be forward and honest, I am a trans woman. I know not everyone is going to be into that or accepting and if not that is okay we can just part ways and life moves on. No need to hate hopefully. If you choose to stay I am a friendly, patient and outgoing person. I think of myself as a fun person as well and yes I have a thing for chocolate men. Feel free to message me with questions or post them down below and again hoping to keep things nice and civil. See ya!!!

Hi everyone!! Just to be forward and honest, I am a trans woman. I know not everyone is going to be into that or accepting and if not that is okay we can just part ways and life moves on. No need to hate hopefully. If you choose to stay I am a friendly, patient and outgoing person. I think of myself as a fun person as well and yes I have a thing for chocolate men. Feel free to message me with questions or post them down below and again hoping to keep things nice and civil. See ya!!!
Actually Iam black guy never been with trans women before but It always was a fanasy turned me on, unfortunately it never happen, hopefully it happen one day, please tell me about your fantasies or experience.

Welcome beautiful 😍 and don't worry u are a hot Is commodity, u just be u and accept ur place in it comes to hot chocolate BBC, no judgment here, ur a beautiful girl. I'm bi, masculine and wish someone would try to judge or disrespect me... trust me, this community is awesome, supportive and Hella fun

Attachments

• IMG_20240606_200904.jpg
    IMG_20240606_200904.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240525_224453.jpg
    IMG_20240525_224453.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi there Katryna welcome to the site

Welcome beautiful 😍 and don't worry u are a hot Is commodity, u just be u and accept ur place in it comes to hot chocolate BBC, no judgment here, ur a beautiful girl. I'm bi, masculine and wish someone would try to judge or disrespect me... trust me, this community is awesome, supportive and Hella fun
And sexy, I would love to watch sometime

Back