Hello, im an Argentinian "MILF"

Ive got blacked only once in my life, when i was way younger, none of this blacked/bnwo thing existed, then i got married and couldnt do it again, got into it again two years ago when i discovered all of the BNWO/Blacked move, ive done a ton of skype/face times/talked with black guys but never done anything because i live waay too far, last time i had bbc action was in the last summer that i could get to suck a jamaican guy off, ill visit NYC next summer, ill try to record and have as much fun as possible

Attachments

• F40.jpg
    F40.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 165
Ive got blacked only once in my life, when i was way younger, none of this blacked/bnwo thing existed, then i got married and couldnt do it again, got into it again two years ago when i discovered all of the BNWO/Blacked move, ive done a ton of skype/face times/talked with black guys but never done anything because i live waay too far, last time i had bbc action was in the last summer that i could get to suck a jamaican guy off, ill visit NYC next summer, ill try to record and have as much fun as possible
Next time you in New York hit me up

DM me

Back